The Undergraduate program in History is structured as a graduated learning program. Students have to choose from a range of core and elective courses. These are taught in such a way as to enable the development of skills in writing, research, analysis, and quantitative reasoning that are essential for a comprehensive liberal arts education.
Dr. Debopam Acharya is currently Associate Professor and Head in Department of Chemistry, School of Natural Sciences (SoNS).
Dr. Deepak Sehgal is currently Professor and Head in Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences (SoNS).
Dr. Ashutosh Singh is currently Assistant Professor in Department of Life Sciences Center for Informatics at Shiv Nadar University.
Dean Undergraduate Studies, HoD Mathematics, HoD Computer Science & Engineering, Director IIIMIT
Dr. Sankar Dhar is Professor and Head in Department of Physics, School of Natural Sciences (SoNS) at Shiv Nadar University.
Dr. Aloke Kanjilal is Professor and Head in Department of Physics, School of Natural Sciences (SoNS) at Shiv Nadar University.
• Does History Matter? An Introduction to Archaeology
• Early Historic South Asia
• Bronze Age Civilizations
• Field Methods in Archaeology
• Fasting and Feasting: Global Histories of Food from the Earliest Times to the Present Day
• Seeing the Past: Visual Histories and Archaeological Practices
• Pastoral Nomads and the State
• Archaeology of Cities
• Writing Histories
• Curating Cultures: Collections, Museums, Practices, Crime and Punishment in the Modern World
• Diagnosing Difference: Imperial Histories of Medicine in South Asia and Africa
*This is not an exhaustive list. The courses shown above are reviewed every semester based on the requirement of the program. New courses are added every semester.
Shiv Nadar University selects candidates based on the Class XII or JEE (Main) 2021 & 2022 percentile followed by SNUSAT and APT and a review of a candidate’s Application Form.
Shiv Nadar University’s selection process has three parts:
Part 1: Eligibility based on Class XII scores as defined in the section - Eligibility for Admissions and Scholarships - Undergraduate ProgramsVIEW ALL